These 30 Sight Word Fluency Passages are perfect for Kinder, 1st and/or 2nd Grade teachers who are not only wanting to improve students’ sight word fluency but also improve reading fluency.
UPDATED: Now with a DIGITAL VERSION!
81 Sight Word Passages
- 4 Sight Words Per Passage
- 2 Multiple Choice Questions
- 2 Fill in the Blank Questions
- Answer Key provided
Why Choose Sight Word Passages?
•Target sight words while practicing fluency
•Great for small group activities
•Makes for engaging word work activities
•Use for progress monitoring
•Send home for extra practice
Focus Sight Words
- 1-3: I, like, the, and
- 4-6: we, a, too, see
- 7-9: with, little, you, want
- 10-12: are, now, come, my
- 13-15: me, is, how, find
- 16-18: this, will, be, go
- 19-21: for, make, play, said
- 22-24: good, she, all, he
- 25-27: no, do, down, have
- 28-30: help, look, out, off
- 31-33: that, of, in ,it
- 34-36: was, on, as, his
- 37-39: they, from, or, at
- 40-42: had, words, one, by
- 43-45: but, were, not, what
- 46-48: when, can, your, there
- 49-51: use, which, each, an
- 52-54: if, other, up, their
- 55-57: many, about, them, then
- 58-60: these, some, her, so
- 61-63: into, him, time, would
- 64-66: write, has, two, more
- 67-69: could, people, way, number
- 70-72: than, first, made, water, been
- 73-75: its, called, who, am, may
- 76-78: long, day, did, get, part
- 79-81 : review
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at email@example.com