Are your students struggling with fine motor skills? Are you looking for a multi-sensory approach to beginning writing skills?
Do they have a hard time finding their name, much less writing it? Or maybe they just need extra name practice?
Are they bored with the same old activities you’ve been using for years and just haven’t had time to update?
Are you tired of spending hours creating name activities each year for your new class?
We’ve updated our best-selling Editable Names resource just for you! Not only can you save yourself all the time you used to spend prepping your name activities for the year, you can do it with time-tested activities loved by students and teachers alike.
Perfect for preschool, PreK, and kindergarten, Editable Names now includes 25 easy, no-prep printables, as well as 24 themed name craftivities. And the best part? They’re all editable, saving you hours of time.
No matter the season, the 2 monthly crafts are sure to entice your students – and they’re a great way to keep your bulletin boards up-to-date!
Teachers and students love using these in their centers, for morning work, early finishers, home-school connection projects, whole or small group activities, extra fine motor practice, and beginning-of-the-year activities!
*Download the Preview file to see this resource in detail.
25 Editable Name Activities:
24 Themed Editable Name Craftivities:
Teachers like you said…
“Excellent resource. Took me a moment to figure out how to prepare it, but all in all, it only took one hour to print the pages I wanted for all 26 of my students. Now I have activities for weekly name work. Some of the activities are more challenging and I will save them for after Christmas. Excellent value for my money.”
“This bundle is amazing to use for my kiddos who are struggling with name recognition! Also acts as some fun and engaging first week of school activities!”
“I have loved these resources in this packet so much! My students do one each day in September and it is such an essential early learning skill for kindergarten to know how to spell their names. This was SO PERFECT!”
“The kiddos love this resource and it’s great to send home for the parents to do some extra practice with them too. I love how you don’t have to do a whole lot of work to get the name on all the pages and that there are so many different activities!”
*Important! You must open this product in Adobe Reader (free) in order for it to work properly with embedded fonts and styling. If you try to edit this file in your web browser or in preview, it will not work. It’s easy to do:
Watch the included video for additional help and a tutorial on how to use Editable Names.
Like this resource?
Check out , , and !
Join the ETTC Family of Teaching Trailblazers to stay up to date on our most current projects!
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
1 review for Editable Names for Kindergarten
Lorrie Holt (verified owner) –
I LOVE the editable name bundle and more importantly, my students LOVE them!! Thank you for making this so easy to do!