We’re turning nature into knowledge and sneakin’ some key lessons into games & activities with our brand NEW…
☀️Weather and Seasons Adventure Pack☀️
Inside this weather bundle, you’ll find 49+ adventurous activities including…
fog and phonics water cycles and vocabulary charts designed to apply the most critical lessons you teach to the natural world your students observe outside their windows daily.
Why should you choose this Weather Unit?
- This resource has a plethora of activities related to weather and seasons in multiple content areas.
- Includes whole group and individual activities (center or seat work) that address content through fine motor, gross motor, reading, writing, speaking and listening, and science.
- Includes informative, narrative, and persuasive writing opportunities.
- Comprehensive unit with multiple modalities of accessing materials for face-to-face or virtual teaching and learning for the time-strapped teacher.
- Active are engaging with hands-on activities and experiments that will excite students while they are learning.
- Includes recommended books, videos, and songs for your learners.
- Created for K-1 students.
Here’s What’s Inside!
- Seasons: Anchor Chart, Sorting Booklet, Passages with Comprehension, Writing Activity, Opinion Writing
- Weather: KWL, Anchor Chart, Vocabulary Cards, Vocabulary Puzzles, Vocabulary Memory, Brain Breaks
- Weather Literacy: Cause and Effect, Sequencing, Passages and Comprehension, Compound Word Rainbows, Phonics Cloud Animals, Fact and Opinion Snowflakes, Phoneme Substitution Center, Syllable Count Clip Cards, Digraph Clip Cards, Opinion Writing, Compare and Contrast
- Writing: “If I Were a Meteorologist,” ‘Weather Forecaster” Station Pocket Chart Sight Word Sentences
- Weather Math: What’s the Temperature (C and F), Weather Graphing, Doubles and Doubles +1, Design a Snowflake Shape and Tally, Story Problems, Place Value, Fact Family Craftivity
- Types of Clouds: Anchor Chart, Activity, Make a Cloud Experiment, It Looked Like Spilt Milk Reading Extension and Center Pages
- Water Cycle: Model, Circle Book, Build A Water Cycle in Action
- Experiments and STEM Activities
- Weather Tools: Anchor Chart, DIY Activities
- Weather Observation Booklets
- Weather Forecast Station: Today’s Weather Report
- Extras: Word Search, Crossword (3 levels of challenge), Following Directions: Prepositions
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my ETTC store is included in your post/presentation.
- Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my ETTC store.
You May Not:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
- Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
- Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories: All Products, Earth Science, Fall, Fluency, GRAMMAR & WRITING, MATH, Measurement, Phonemic Awareness, Phonics, READING, Reading Comprehension, SCIENCE AND STEM, Seasonal, Seasonal and Holiday, Spring, Summer, Types of Writing, Vocabulary, WinterTags: activities, Digital Download, experiments, grammar, math, phonics, printables, reading, science, stem, weather, writing