This Directed Drawings Resource with over 100 drawing activities is perfect for students to have an opportunity to connect art to writing & other crucial ELA skills.
This resource includes Five Themed Sets Of 20 Drawings Each (100 drawings total)
Each Drawing Includes Two Pages Of Activities
- 1 Step-By-Step Drawing with 6 Steps Per Drawing
- Space To Draw
- Descriptive Sentence Writing
- Write The Word
- Correlating Phonics Or Grammar Activity
- Correlating Vocabulary & Verbs
- Story Writing
100 Drawings Included in this Bundle:
- Food: Apple, Pizza, Cake, Ice Cream, Grapes, Hamburger, Spaghetti, Orange Juice, Cereal, Hot Dog, Strawberry, Broccoli, Corn, Yogurt, Lollipop, Eggs And Bacon, French Fries, Cherries, Carrots, Lemonade
- Things: Backpack, Bed, Castle, Rainbow, Flower, Books, Basketball, Baseball, House, Tree, Ring, Necklace, Watch, Party Hat, Balloons, Present, Top, Snowman, Phone, Computer
- Ocean: Crab, Starfish, Shark, Whale, Eel, Jellyfish, Lobster, Sand Dollar, Turtle, Clam, Dolphin, Angelfish, Seagull, Sandcastle, Beach Towel And Umbrella, Palm Tree And Sun, Stingray, Coral And Seaweed, Octopus, Squid
- Animals: Dog, Cat, Horse, Cow, Sheep, Deer, Duck, Camel, Mouse, Zebra, Monkey, Bear, Elephant, Tiger, Bat, Fox, Rabbit, Giraffe, Raccoon, Cheetah
- Tiny Animals – Insects & More: Ant, Caterpillar, Butterfly, Spider, Ladybug, Dragonfly, Bee, Scorpion, Grasshopper, Worm, Firefly, Mosquito, Beetle, Wasp, Cockroach, Stink Bug, Snail, Praying Mantis, Slug, Flea
Why Directed Drawings:
- Built-in Academics: Directed Drawings give the students an artistic outlet while still connecting them with reading, writing, and phonics activities.
- High Engagement: Hook your students with the drawing, extend the learning with the grammar, phonics, and writing activities!
- Simple Step-By-Step: Each drawing contains only six steps so all your learners can complete the task successfully.
- Other Beneficial Skills such as following directions, step-by-step processes, and fine motor are all being practiced!
- Flexible Use/Differentiation: K-2 students will be able to use many or all components.
- Wide Variety of Topics: This ensures that all learners will find something they love.
- Stress Relief: Coloring is a stress reliever – give everyone (including yourself!) some much-needed relief.
- Paper Conscious: all of this comes on one double-sided page!
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credits given to ETTC as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
- Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
- Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
- Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.