We know character education is so important in the primary grades. Without a good foundation in character education, it can become very difficult to teach the core subjects.
So many school districts fail to put an emphasis on character education, when it should be a #1 priority. Our schedules get too busy, and other mandates get in the way of explicit instruction for character education.
We wanted to make it easier to teach character education by getting hands on activities and scenarios for your students. We had so many teachers ask if we could make a resource that just had the Character Education Task Cards. So that is exactly what we did!
Included, you will find Digital Character Education Task Cards for the following:
28 Cards for each Character Trait: (7 Slides Each)
Benefits of Character Education
•Instills good character traits in students.
•Provides students opportunity to learn important skills needed to be successful throughout school career and throughout life.
•Gives students skills to practice through guided and independent interaction with peers.
•Provides students with moral and ethical compass and opportunities to practice throughout the school year.
•Helps students to understand ethical values that will be carried out for a lifetime.
•Whole Group Activities
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my TPT store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at email@example.com